Supporting your body's natural healing ~
Gentle, Affordable, Non-invasive
Natural Health Counseling and Introduction to Ayurveda
Diet, Lifestyle, Spices & Herbs, Your Uniqueness, Your Current State of Health, Practices to Create Balance
Practices for Transformation:
These practices invite melting of mental, emotional or physical impediments to seeing the interconnectedness of everything, the sacredness of life within you and around you, and sharing your unique expression of the life force.
Warm oil deeply nourishes and moves stagnate energy for assimilation and elimination, resulting in a deep feeling of stability and warmth, restoring balance and enhancing well-being, especially grounding and relaxing.
Marma therapy is based on the utilization of 107 points in the body which are considered to be access points to body, mind and consciousness - prana
Purification and rejuvenation -. warm herbalized oil poured in a continuous thin stream over the forehead onto the scalp opens the 3rd eye for clarity and vision
- The Senses Purifying the five senses with steam and warm ghee, oil or herbs: sight, hearing, taste, touch, smell. Purifying the organs of our perception, the basis of our experience in life.
- Localized oil (dough dams and oil) of warming love and attention to the heart, the seat of love and acceptance; the liver, the organ of forgiveness; the lungs, the organs to release grief and take in new life; the low back, our support in life.
- Panchakarma - Bring dis-ease back to the digestive tract for elimination of unprocessed food, thought, emotions, experiences. Relight the digestive fire for transformation of nutrition into the light of wisdom, the light of life, the glow of health. Guidance through 1 week at home preparation + 3 days of appropriate bodywork (7 hours).
Tell me your story and goals. I'll observe what is happening right now and share movements to address disfunction, misalignment and pain. Included: Anatomy education about how your body really works; photos - bring your phone to take home reminders of our work together. $65/hour
Individualized attention and yoga adapted to your specific concerns. Ideal for learning strategies to attend to your own needs as you transition into a group class or for deepening your existing practice.
Energy Work: Neurovascular Integration Flow Therapy
Experience your body in a whole new way. Relax and let your body do the work of realigning itself. My informed presence communicates safety and support and allows your body to self-correct and rewrite the story you live everyday. Help your body, mind and spirit move with more health and ease. The brain's sensory processing centers are invited to recalibrate to acknowledge safety. See the Word-of-Mouth page for client reports. 30, 60 or 90 minutes appointments.
PLEASE READ ON FOR THE TERMS OF OUR WORK TOGETHER:
- Payment is accepted at the time of scheduling.
- Please respect a 14-hour cancellation policy to support your journey to health.
- No refund for sessions cancelled within 14 hours of meeting
Chair Yoga CD
Practice chair yoga at home with this 70-minute routine. Available for purchase or download at cdbaby.com, amazon, itunes, google play, workshops) presentations, and classes.
Chair Yoga - Beginning ease in daily movement
We'll use both movement from a seated position and standing postures with chair support to explore gentle movement of the joints and muscles designed to build core strength, foster ease of movement, and release tension through the tradition of Yoga linking movement, breath and attention. Join us!